NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #1

• sraue
  • Developer
  • Thank you received: 650

The OpenELEC team is proud to announce its 3rd Beta of OpenELEC 6.0. Internally this will be known by the less-catchy name OpenELEC 5.95.3.

The OpenELEC 5.95 release series are test releases (beta) for OpenELEC-6.0.
OpenELEC-6.0 will be the next stable release, which is a feature release and the successor of OpenELEC-5.0.

The most visible change is the update from Kodi-14.2 Helix to Kodi-15.0 Isengard (rc 2). Beginning with Kodi-15 most audio encoder, audio decoder, PVR and visualisation addons are no longer included in our base OS, but they are available via Kodi's addon manager and must be installed from there, if needed. Our own PVR backends such as VDR and TVHeadend will install needed dependencies automatically. Other than that, please refer to http://kodi.tv/kodi-15-0-isengard-rc-2/ to see all the changes in Kodi-15.

Our OS is updated to latest ffmpeg (2.6), Mesa (10.6), Xorg-1.17, libva-1.6, Kernel 4.1 (except iMX6 / WeTek_Play platform), systemd (219), Binutils (2.25), Glibc (2.21), libressl (2.1.7) and LLVM-3.6. Also we updated the whole OS with recent releases of all packages and we added support for Xorg's new input driver system based on libinput and updated many Xorg libs and GPU drivers to more modern releases.

We now officially support WeTek'sWeTek Play devices with a build that can be installed to the internal NAND or as a dual boot system together with WeTek's Android version on SDCard. Our iMX6 build supports now all Solidrun CuBox-i/TV devices, Solidrun Hummingboard and OSMC's Vero (but we recommend that you use at least Solidrun CuBox-i2eX / Hummingboard-i2eX or better).

Because we are now using NVidia's latest stable GPU drivers, older ION-based systems are no longer supported via our Generic build. To continue support of older NVidia-based hardware, we introduced a new build called "NVidia_Legacy" which must be used on such hardware. Be aware NVidia will drop support for this device in the next few years.

YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO MAKE A FULL BACKUP before performing a manual update and perform a “Reset System Settings to defaults (Soft Reset)” after the update if you update directly from OpenELEC-5.0 or earlier.

Please note that many addons and skins remain to be ported by their developers. This is out of our control and until this happens, they will either not work or be marked as broken by Kodi. If an addon or skin is essential to you, please confirm with its developer prior to upgrade if it is compatible with Kodi (Isengard).

If you want to support us, you can buy your own RaspberryPi-2 at ThePiHut by using this link.
ThePiHut Logo

banner openelec

WeTek OpenELEC Box - LIMITED EDITION
Designed from the inside to the outside

Thinking about all OpenELEC community, we have been working with our sponsor partner WeTek on a TV box dedicated to Kodi. Let us present you the WeTek OpenELEC model, a special edition, with pre-installed OpenELEC that combines DVB and multimedia contents.

Receiving IPTV channels is good, but broadcasting DVB channels with only one box, is great. WeTek OpenELEC is available with 3 different tuners, depending on your location and signal type (satellite, cable, terrestrial) you may opt for different tuners (DVB-S2, DVB-C/T/T2 and ATSC).

You may use a HDMI or an AV cable to connect the box, this guarantee that it can be used not only with modern TV but also with older one. This is the easiest way to enjoy Kodi environment on your TV.

This new device is already available on our website and includes 24 months guarantee and free express delivery. This is a limited edition reserved for OpenELEC fans, so access our Openelec webshop and don't wait to get your own.

Supported Platform Changes

• [Dropped] Generic 32bit (i386) builds

We dropped our Generic 32bit (i386) build. There are not many more devices which are used with OpenELEC. This mainly affects users with one of the first NVidia ION devices. Most users running this build are able to switch to our 64bit build (x86_64) because the hardware supports this. Please refer to our Wiki for instructions for migrating a 32bit build to 64bit or use our forum to get support.
Users with 32bit hardware can use our 5.0 releases. If they want to buy new hardware, we recommend switching to a RaspberryPi 2 or WeTek-Play

• [CHANGED] Generic 64bit (x86_64) builds

The Generic x86_64 build contains now the latest NVidia GPU drivers, which drops support for older NVidia GPU hardware. A list of supported Graphic hardware you can find at http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/83686.

• [NEW] NVidia_Legacy 64bit (x86_64) build

Due to the drop of older NVidia Hardware in our Generic 64bit build, we provide a legacy build with legacy NVidia drivers. This build contains only NVidia Graphic drivers (no Intel/AMD GPU hardware is supported). A list of supported Graphic hardware can be found at http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/80134. Please update to this build from Generic build if you have this hardware. Be aware that NVidia will drop support for these devices in the next few years.

• [NEW] WeTek_Play ARM build

WeTek offers a new dimension of technology, innovative products and solutions with the best support. Wetek is a company dedicated to designing and manufacturing products, which will satisfy all customer needs (in the sector of Home entertainment) and contribute to a better quality life for clients.

Starting with OpenELEC-6.0 we officially support Wetek's WeTek Play and OpenELEC's Box ARM devices. WeTek Play is a unique TV box. With Android and/or OpenELEC, WeTek gives your TV the full potential of Internet. Certified by Google, WeTek gives you access to thousands of Android applications through Google Play. WeTek Play includes Plug and Play DVB Tuners for Satellite (Twin Tuner), Cable, Terrestrial and ATSC (depending on the model) and you have a unique experience of DVB and Multimedia in one small device.

For more information about WeTek, visit http://www.wetek.com or Wetek's shop at https://wetek.com/product/wetek-play

Specification

Processor (CPU) AMLogic AML-8726 MX (1.5 GHz Dual Core)
GPU Mali MP400 (Dual Core)
RAM Memory 1GB DDR III
Flash memory 4GB NAND
Tuners*

Plug & Play:

• no Tuner
  • 2xDVB-S2 (satellite)
  • DVB-T/T2/C (cable/terrestrial)
  • ATSC (over-the-air)
  • ISDB-T (terrestrial)

*can be purchased separately

Wireless LAN 802.11 B/G/N
Bluetooth 4.0
Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
MicroSD 1x
USB 5(4*) (3 external, 2(1*) internal) | * = for OpenELEC box
SPDIF 1x
Serial Debug Yes external
A/V Output 1x
HDMI 1x
Power socket DC In
LED 3x (power, LAN, WiFi)
IR Yes
RF With motion RCU

Help Supporting OpenELEC

If you would like to contribute to the OpenELEC project, there are lots of ways you can help. We are always looking for people to help with documentation, testing and reporting bugs. If you enjoy using OpenELEC and would like to make a donation to support the project, you can do this using PayPal. Donating is easy and takes only a few minutes, and you do not need a PayPal account to make a donation. We can also accept donations by other means (bitcoin, flattr, etc…). You can find out more about donating here.

Flattr this

Bitcoin Address:
157WZSD1bDyJNWVQrKqaf5oF343q9Dscuf

Note: You do not need a PayPal account to make a PayPal donation.

Updated core Components (summary) since OpenELEC 5.95.2 (6.0 beta 2)

• update to dvb-firmware-0.0.48
  • update to kodi-15.0-rc2-0aa930b
  • update to bcm2835-bootloader-47d51d6
  • update to bcm2835-driver-47d51d6
  • update to mesa-10.6.2
  • update to gettext-0.19.5
  • update to linux-4.1.2
  • update to nano-2.4.2
  • update to libevdev-1.4.3
  • update to libshairplay-0f41ade
  • update to libinput-0.19.0
  • update to xproto-7.0.28
  • update to openssh-6.9p1
  • update to xproto-7.0.28
  • update to openssh-6.9p1
  • update to libva-1.6.0
  • update to libva-intel-driver-1.6.0
  • update to platform-1.0.10
  • update to libdrm-2.4.62
  • update to gcc-4.9.3
  • update to curl-7.43.0
  • update to mpfr-3.1.3
  • update to xorg-server-1.17.2
  • update to xf86-video-nvidia-352.21
  • update to RTL8812AU-3f015f0
  • projects/RPi*/linux: enable CONFIG_BCM_VC_SM, needed to show HW Cursor
  • projects/RPi2/patches/linux: update RPi support patches
  • projects/RPi2/patches/kodi: update RPi support patches
  • projects/imx6/linux: enable CONFIG_SND_SOC_IMX_AC97_VT1613
  • Fix 16bpp patch which doesn't use stride consistently - see #4221
  • kodi: enhance english kb layout a bit.
  • linux: add patch for Hauppauge HVR-2205/2215/2255 support
  • linux: fix TechnoTrend S2-4600 DVB-S received
  • Configure RPi/RPi2 platform with optimal CPU and IO settings
  • projects/WeTek_Play/initramfs: Init framebuffer according to HDMI resolution from kernel command line
  • projects/WeTek_Play/patches/kodi: Make ugly IEC958 workaround less ulgy

For a full changelog on what's new, follow the link below:
https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/compare/5.95.2...5.95.3

How To Upgrade To OpenELEC 6.0 Release

If you are going to update from one of our older releases, we STRONGLY advise that you make a backup of your XBMC data and do a manual update. You can use our OpenELEC Settings addon if you are using OpenELEC-3.2 or later to backup your data. For more details, please visit http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=Updating_OpenELEC.

OpenELEC.tv is hosted and sponsored by

Testing and Reporting

There has been many months of development and testing in the run-up to this releases, but like any major update there are a lot of changes. Unfortunately, we are unable to test every scenario on all hardware, so it’s possible you might pick up on an issue we may have missed (this is why we do beta tests). We would like anyone brave enough to test this release and report issues that they find either with OpenELEC or Kodi.

Thank You!

We would like to thank our users, team members and partners for testing, reporting and fixing issues, creating how-to documents, developing new features, and their donations of hardware and funds to the project. We appreciate your continued support, without it we would not be able to continue.

Questions & Feedback

If you have any questions about OpenELEC, sponsoring the project, or think you might be able to offer another service that will be useful to us, then please drop me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. There is always someone that is able to answer your questions in the #openelec irc on freenode.

You can find the new release of OpenELEC 5.95.3 on the downloads page

Read article...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank-NL, doug, mentat

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #2

• Sture
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Can't seem to get the lirc remote working on the Raspi (1) .... Any special trick??

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #3

• Fantasticn
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the update. Still it is not working on the iMac 27 inch (2011). Here is the log:

pastebin.com/KcW1j5sK

Since I have the iMac showing the log onscreen while booting I have also attached a screenshot where you can see the screen as it stucks.

Thanks for any help!
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Fantasticn.

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #4

• Jocke.Sve
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Unfortenately input of foreign characters is still not displayed correctly/at all.
I tries se/dk/no with all possible different combinations (Openelec & KODI setting) without success...
All these languages works fine in KODI on top of Windows.
..//JockeSve

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #5

• musicadi
  • Junior Boarder
Updated by OTA from beta 2 on my WeTek Play.

First think I noticed was that the weather and time stopped working. I reset the weather settings and it was fixed, but the time servers were missing.

Then I did a hard reset. First thing I noticed during initial setup was it didn't find my wlan network. After turning wireless on and off in OpenELEC settings program, it saw the network.

Time is still not updated and it is missing the "Add more..." button from every context: Skin, Language aso...

Will try fresh install from the full Beta 3 SD image now

P.S. and after the hard reset it rebooted into Android....
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by musicadi. Reason: added information

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #6

• musicadi
  • Junior Boarder
Ok, used PiBaker to burn the RC3 SD image and I got this error:

"Filesystem corruption"

I burned RC2 with the same app and had no problems

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #7

• DekiFR
  • Fresh Boarder
the remote does not work since Beta 1 and Beta 2 :( ... unfortunately for a media center that is nevertheless crucial :unsure:

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #8

• musicadi
  • Junior Boarder
Formatted the SD card from Apple disk manager and now it works.

On boot, got a message: Resizing partition and the system rebooted again and everything seems to be working.

Will test more later

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #9

• doug
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Upgraded my RPi2s from 5.95.2 and they are working great!

Thanks!
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by doug.

Re:[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #10

• slipx06
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
As per Beta 2, if I enable hardware acceleration kodi restarts itself every time I try play video content. The audio starts and the screen goes black and then kodi crashes. I'm using an onboard Intel chipset. If I disable acceleration videos play but I notice occasional stuttering. No issues with the current stable build.

Crash log pastebin.com/mNSNGsDT
Debug log pastebin.com/DjJLkTVV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re:[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #11

• LordFz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
DekiFR wrote:
the remote does not work since Beta 1 and Beta 2 :( ... unfortunately for a media center that is nevertheless crucial :unsure:

Same problem here!

Tapatalk'ed

Re:Re: Re:[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #12

• nickr
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 132
LordFz wrote:
DekiFR wrote:

Same problem here!

Tapatalk'ed
you give no useful info. No hardware details, no debug log, no Irwin output. Nada. Nix. Zero. How do you expect a useful reply?

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #13

• LordFz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I've provide all info into beta2 (kodi log, key button in irew Detail lsb etc) thread. Still silence.

So :
hi,

i have a strange problem with my remote : the "OK" Buttom does'nt work with 6.x releases but if i run 5.x still working fine.

IRW :

[code]OpenELEC (official) Version: 5.95.2
OpenELEC:~ # irw
1c 0 KEY_ENTER devinput
1c 0 KEY_ENTER_UP devinput
1c 0 KEY_ENTER devinput
1c 0 KEY_ENTER devinput
[    1.461560] input: PHILIPS MCE USB IR Receiver- Spinel plusf0r ASUS as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb6/6-1/6-1.5/6-1.5:1.0/0003:0471:206C.0001/input/input6

here the log : sprunge.us/WVMM
[\code]

Tapatalk'ed
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by LordFz.

Beta 3 - HifiBerry Digi+ nolonger found/works 2 years 2 months ago #14

• javaboyuk
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I was runung milhouse/popcorn pi2-B build of openelec version 701 and all was great. So decided to go to beta-3, and my HifiBerry Digi+ is no longer an option in the system->audio->audio_device section.

So I "upgraded" from Beta-3 back to beta-2 and it gives it as an option!

Then re-upgraded to Beta-3 not there again.

So Beta-3 has lost support for HiFiBerry-Digi+

Not sure what to give you for help.
here is vcdbg log msg
They are different....

Beta 2 - working
OpenELEC (official) Version: 5.95.2
Bedroom:~ # vcdbg log msg
001100.848: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 0
001102.113: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 1
001103.372: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 2
001104.630: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 3
001105.889: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 4
001107.147: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 5
001108.406: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 6
001109.665: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 7
001110.924: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 8
001112.182: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 9
001113.204: HDMI:EDID giving up on reading EDID block 0
001118.189: HDMI:Setting property pixel encoding to Default
001118.209: HDMI:Setting property pixel clock type to PAL
001118.229: HDMI:Setting property content type flag to No data
001118.250: HDMI:Setting property fuzzy format match to enabled
001130.235: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_RUNNING not defined
001130.258: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_NAND_ACTIVITY not defined
001130.280: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_USB_ACTIVITY not defined
001130.301: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_FATAL_ERROR not defined
001130.323: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_OK not defined
001130.345: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_FAILED not defined
001130.365: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_AUTH not defined
001130.388: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_UNAUTH not defined
001130.410: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_ON not defined
001130.433: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_DVI_ON not defined
001130.455: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_HPD_UP not defined
001130.476: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_REMOTE_CONTROL not defined
001130.497: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_ARM_CONTROLLED not defined
001149.498: hdmi: HDMI:>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rx sensed, reading EDID<<<<<<<<<<<<<
001149.883: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 0
001151.150: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 1
001152.413: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 2
001153.675: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 3
001154.938: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 4
001156.201: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 5
001157.464: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 6
001158.727: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 7
001159.990: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 8
001161.253: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 9
001162.277: hdmi: HDMI:EDID giving up on reading EDID block 0
001162.304: hdmi: HDMI: No lookup table for resolution group 0
001162.323: hdmi: HDMI: hotplug attached with DVI support
001162.386: hdmi: HDMI:hdmi_get_state is deprecated, use hdmi_get_display_state instead
001162.752: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 0
001164.016: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 1
001165.281: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 2
001166.545: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 3
001167.809: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 4
001169.073: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 5
001170.337: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 6
001171.601: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 7
001172.865: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 8
001174.129: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 9
001175.155: hdmi: HDMI:EDID giving up on reading EDID block 0
001177.671: hdmi: HDMI: power_on to DMT mode VGA@60
001179.785: hdmi: HDMI: Action callback added to queue to happen at frame 0
001196.105: *** Restart logging

001197.070: Read command line from file 'cmdline.txt'
boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 quiet

001211.960: Can't find 'kernel7.img' on boot device - rc 2
001212.019: Loading 'kernel.img' from SD card
001532.478: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes
001532.500: Kernel trailer DDTK property says no
001532.622: Loading 'bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb' from SD card
001537.056: dtdebug: /aliases:i2c_vc=i2c0
001539.745: dtdebug: /__symbols__:i2c_vc=i2c0
001542.037: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_vc=i2c0
001546.259: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_vc_baudrate=i2c0_baudrate
001547.912: dtdebug: /aliases:i2c=i2c1
001550.646: dtdebug: /__symbols__:i2c=i2c1
001552.994: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c=i2c1
001554.699: dtdebug: /aliases:i2c_arm=i2c1
001557.482: dtdebug: /__symbols__:i2c_arm=i2c1
001559.890: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_arm=i2c1
001564.276: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_baudrate=i2c1_baudrate
001568.680: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_arm_baudrate=i2c1_baudrate
001568.698: dtparam: pwr_led_gpio=35
001570.197: dtdebug: Found override pwr_led_gpio
001570.233: dtdebug:   override pwr_led_gpio: cell target gpios @ offset 4 (size 4)
001578.506: Loaded overlay 'hifiberry-digi'
001590.223: dtdebug: Found fragment 0 (offset 36)
001597.086: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/sound,/fragment@0/__overlay__)
001597.111: dtdebug:   +prop(compatible)
001597.437: dtdebug:   +prop(i2s-controller)
001598.025: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001598.418: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001598.479: dtdebug: Found fragment 1 (offset 168)
001601.240: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/soc/i2s@7e203000,/fragment@1/__overlay__)
001601.264: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001602.117: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001602.203: dtdebug: Found fragment 2 (offset 244)
001606.184: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/soc/i2c@7e804000,/fragment@2/__overlay__)
001606.207: dtdebug:   +prop(#address-cells)
001606.926: dtdebug:   +prop(#size-cells)
001607.651: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001610.372: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/soc/i2c@7e804000/wm8804@3b,/fragment@2/__overlay__/wm8804@3b)
001610.397: dtdebug:   +prop(#sound-dai-cells)
001611.176: dtdebug:   +prop(compatible)
001611.877: dtdebug:   +prop(reg)
001612.622: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001613.381: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001613.407: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001613.598: dtparam: arm_freq=1000000000
001615.008: dtdebug: Found override arm_freq
001615.049: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001619.367: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001623.773: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001628.255: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001632.818: dtparam: sdhost_freq=450000000
001634.381: dtdebug: /__overrides__ has no sdhost_freq property
001634.393: Unknown param 'sdhost_freq' - ignored
001634.405: dtparam: spi_freq=450000000
001635.969: dtdebug: /__overrides__ has no spi_freq property
001635.981: Unknown param 'spi_freq' - ignored
001704.234: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin SDCARD_CONTROL_POWER not defined
002984.636: vchiq_core: vchiq_init_state: slot_zero = 0xeec80000, is_master = 1
002988.059: hdmi: HDMI:hdmi_get_state is deprecated, use hdmi_get_display_state instead
002991.760: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_RUNNING not defined
002991.786: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_NAND_ACTIVITY not defined
002991.809: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_USB_ACTIVITY not defined
002991.831: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_FATAL_ERROR not defined
002991.851: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_OK not defined
002991.873: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_FAILED not defined
002991.895: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_AUTH not defined
002991.915: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_UNAUTH not defined
002991.935: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_ON not defined
002991.956: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_DVI_ON not defined
002991.976: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_HPD_UP not defined
002991.999: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_REMOTE_CONTROL not defined
002992.022: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_ARM_CONTROLLED not defined
002992.375: TV service:host side not connected, dropping notification 0x00000002, 0x00000002, 0x00000004
013648.797: hdmi: HDMI:Setting property pixel clock type to PAL
013648.892: hdmi: HDMI: power_on to DMT mode VGA@60
013648.921: hdmi: HDMI: Action detach added to queue to happen at frame 746
013648.935: hdmi: HDMI: Action change_mode added to queue to happen at frame 746
013648.948: hdmi: HDMI: Action attach added to queue to happen at frame 746
013648.961: hdmi: HDMI: Action start_mode added to queue to happen at frame 746
013648.976: hdmi: HDMI: Action callback added to queue to happen at frame 748
013648.988: hdmi: HDMI: Action stop_3d_mode added to queue to happen at frame 748
013649.002: hdmi: HDMI: Action unmute added to queue to happen at frame 749

and the Beta-3 not working
OpenELEC (official) Version: 5.95.3
Bedroom:~ # vcdbg log msg
001105.141: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 0
001106.405: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 1
001107.664: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 2
001108.922: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 3
001110.182: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 4
001111.440: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 5
001112.699: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 6
001113.957: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 7
001115.216: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 8
001116.474: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 9
001117.496: HDMI:EDID giving up on reading EDID block 0
001122.501: HDMI:Setting property pixel encoding to Default
001122.521: HDMI:Setting property pixel clock type to PAL
001122.541: HDMI:Setting property content type flag to No data
001122.563: HDMI:Setting property fuzzy format match to enabled
001134.334: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_RUNNING not defined
001134.357: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_NAND_ACTIVITY not defined
001134.379: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_USB_ACTIVITY not defined
001134.400: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_FATAL_ERROR not defined
001134.422: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_OK not defined
001134.444: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_FAILED not defined
001134.464: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_AUTH not defined
001134.487: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_UNAUTH not defined
001134.509: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_ON not defined
001134.531: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_DVI_ON not defined
001134.553: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_HPD_UP not defined
001134.575: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_REMOTE_CONTROL not defined
001134.596: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_ARM_CONTROLLED not defined
001153.573: hdmi: HDMI:>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rx sensed, reading EDID<<<<<<<<<<<<<
001153.958: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 0
001155.225: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 1
001156.488: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 2
001157.751: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 3
001159.014: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 4
001160.277: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 5
001161.540: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 6
001162.803: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 7
001164.066: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 8
001165.329: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 9
001166.355: hdmi: HDMI:EDID giving up on reading EDID block 0
001166.382: hdmi: HDMI: No lookup table for resolution group 0
001166.400: hdmi: HDMI: hotplug attached with DVI support
001166.464: hdmi: HDMI:hdmi_get_state is deprecated, use hdmi_get_display_state instead
001166.834: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 0
001168.098: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 1
001169.375: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 2
001170.639: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 3
001171.904: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 4
001173.168: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 5
001174.432: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 6
001175.696: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 7
001176.960: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 8
001178.224: hdmi: HDMI:EDID error reading EDID block 0 attempt 9
001179.250: hdmi: HDMI:EDID giving up on reading EDID block 0
001181.771: hdmi: HDMI: power_on to DMT mode VGA@60
001183.887: hdmi: HDMI: Action callback added to queue to happen at frame 0
001200.224: *** Restart logging

001201.201: Read command line from file 'cmdline.txt'
boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 quiet

001216.111: Can't find 'kernel7.img' on boot device - rc 2
001216.169: Loading 'kernel.img' from SD card
001544.404: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes
001544.427: Kernel trailer DDTK property says no
001544.549: Loading 'bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb' from SD card
001549.081: dtdebug: /aliases:i2c_vc=i2c0
001551.936: dtdebug: /__symbols__:i2c_vc=i2c0
001554.451: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_vc=i2c0
001559.071: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_vc_baudrate=i2c0_baudrate
001561.099: dtdebug: /aliases:i2c=i2c1
001563.975: dtdebug: /__symbols__:i2c=i2c1
001566.569: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c=i2c1
001568.649: dtdebug: /aliases:i2c_arm=i2c1
001571.595: dtdebug: /__symbols__:i2c_arm=i2c1
001574.227: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_arm=i2c1
001579.008: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_baudrate=i2c1_baudrate
001583.843: dtdebug: /__overrides__:i2c_arm_baudrate=i2c1_baudrate
001583.860: dtparam: pwr_led_gpio=35
001585.481: dtdebug: Found override pwr_led_gpio
001585.517: dtdebug:   override pwr_led_gpio: cell target gpios @ offset 4 (size 4)
001594.250: Loaded overlay 'hifiberry-digi'
001604.983: dtdebug: Found fragment 0 (offset 36)
001606.110: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/sound,/fragment@0/__overlay__)
001606.135: dtdebug:   +prop(compatible)
001607.265: dtdebug:   +prop(i2s-controller)
001608.678: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001609.901: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001609.963: dtdebug: Found fragment 1 (offset 168)
001612.858: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/soc/i2s@7e203000,/fragment@1/__overlay__)
001612.883: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001613.800: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001613.886: dtdebug: Found fragment 2 (offset 244)
001618.203: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/soc/i2c@7e804000,/fragment@2/__overlay__)
001618.227: dtdebug:   +prop(#address-cells)
001618.984: dtdebug:   +prop(#size-cells)
001619.747: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001622.584: dtdebug: merge_fragment(/soc/i2c@7e804000/wm8804@3b,/fragment@2/__overlay__/wm8804@3b)
001622.609: dtdebug:   +prop(#sound-dai-cells)
001623.440: dtdebug:   +prop(compatible)
001624.176: dtdebug:   +prop(reg)
001624.965: dtdebug:   +prop(status)
001625.778: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001625.804: dtdebug: merge_fragment() end
001625.997: dtparam: arm_freq=1000000000
001627.510: dtdebug: Found override arm_freq
001627.551: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001632.309: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001637.135: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001642.031: dtdebug:   override arm_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001647.003: dtparam: core_freq=450000000
001648.619: dtdebug: Found override core_freq
001648.661: dtdebug:   override core_freq: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001652.941: dtparam: uart1_clkrate=900000000
001654.463: dtdebug: Found override uart1_clkrate
001654.507: dtdebug:   override uart1_clkrate: cell target clock-frequency @ offset 0 (size 4)
001657.341: dtparam: cache_line_size=64
001659.045: dtdebug: /__overrides__ has no cache_line_size property
001659.058: Unknown param 'cache_line_size' - ignored
001731.026: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin SDCARD_CONTROL_POWER not defined
002544.133: vchiq_core: vchiq_init_state: slot_zero = 0xeec80000, is_master = 1
002547.562: hdmi: HDMI:hdmi_get_state is deprecated, use hdmi_get_display_state instead
002551.295: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_RUNNING not defined
002551.321: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_NAND_ACTIVITY not defined
002551.344: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_USB_ACTIVITY not defined
002551.366: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_FATAL_ERROR not defined
002551.387: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_OK not defined
002551.407: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_APP_FAILED not defined
002551.429: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_AUTH not defined
002551.450: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDCP_UNAUTH not defined
002551.471: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_ON not defined
002551.491: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_DVI_ON not defined
002551.512: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_HDMI_HPD_UP not defined
002551.534: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_REMOTE_CONTROL not defined
002551.557: gpioman: gpioman_get_pin_num: pin LEDS_ARM_CONTROLLED not defined
002551.914: TV service:host side not connected, dropping notification 0x00000002, 0x00000002, 0x00000004
012293.455: hdmi: HDMI:Setting property pixel clock type to PAL
012293.539: hdmi: HDMI: power_on to DMT mode VGA@60
012293.569: hdmi: HDMI: Action detach added to queue to happen at frame 663
012293.583: hdmi: HDMI: Action change_mode added to queue to happen at frame 663
012293.596: hdmi: HDMI: Action attach added to queue to happen at frame 663
012293.609: hdmi: HDMI: Action start_mode added to queue to happen at frame 663
012293.623: hdmi: HDMI: Action callback added to queue to happen at frame 665
012293.637: hdmi: HDMI: Action stop_3d_mode added to queue to happen at frame 665
012293.651: hdmi: HDMI: Action unmute added to queue to happen at frame 666
012584.776: hdmi: HDMI:Setting property pixel clock type to PAL
012584.856: hdmi: HDMI: power_on to DMT mode VGA@60
012584.888: hdmi: HDMI: Action detach added to queue to happen at frame 681
012584.902: hdmi: HDMI: Action change_mode added to queue to happen at frame 681
012584.915: hdmi: HDMI: Action attach added to queue to happen at frame 681
012584.927: hdmi: HDMI: Action start_mode added to queue to happen at frame 681
012584.942: hdmi: HDMI: Action callback added to queue to happen at frame 683
012584.955: hdmi: HDMI: Action stop_3d_mode added to queue to happen at frame 683
012584.969: hdmi: HDMI: Action unmute added to queue to happen at frame 684
Bedroom:~ #

[Beta] OpenELEC 6.0 Beta 3 released 2 years 2 months ago #15

• nickr
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 132
LordFz wrote:
I've provide all info into beta2 (kodi log, key button in irew Detail lsb etc) thread. Still silence.

So :
hi,

i have a strange problem with my remote : the "OK" Buttom does'nt work with 6.x releases but if i run 5.x still working fine.

IRW :

[code]OpenELEC (official) Version: 5.95.2
OpenELEC:~ # irw
1c 0 KEY_ENTER devinput
1c 0 KEY_ENTER devinput
1c 0 KEY_ENTER devinput
[    1.461560] input: PHILIPS MCE USB IR Receiver- Spinel plusf0r ASUS as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb6/6-1/6-1.5/6-1.5:1.0/0003:0471:206C.0001/input/input6

here the log : sprunge.us/WVMM
[\code]

Tapatalk'ed
That log is dmesg. Do you have a kodi debug log while pushing some remote keys? Clearly your keypresses are recognised by irw.