NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Recover Messages on Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7?

How to Recover Messages on Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? 2 months 2 days ago #1

• Kamoner
  • Fresh Boarder
"My son deleted all the text messages in my Samsung J2. I haven't backed them up yet. Is there any way to get back the lost SMS from my phone?" - Asked to David.
"How can I do to get back some important text messages from my Galaxy J3 which restored to factory settings? These SMS are very very important, please help!!!"
"How to undeleted the text messages from my Samsung Galaxy J7 without backup?"

Accidentally delete or lost text messages is quite a disaster, especially when including important messages that related to business. However, you still have chance to restore the deleted or lost sms if they weren't overwritten. So, once you lost some text messages or other data stored in your Samsung Galaxy J serise device, stop adding or deleting content in the phone to avoid data overwritten. Then, you can turn to Samsung Data Recovery to recover text messages from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7.

Samsung Data Recovery Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by Kamoner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to Recover Messages on Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? 2 months 2 days ago #2

• fhtrgr
  • Fresh Boarder
Android Data Recovery is a multi-function software and it is designed for Android users especially. It can recover almost all data in your Android phone such as photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more.

Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by fhtrgr.

How to Recover Messages on Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? 2 weeks 2 days ago #3

• qunaer
  • Junior Boarder
To Recover Messages on Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7, first connect Samsung phone to computer via usb cable. Then you need a pro Samsung data recovery program. It helps you scan out all messages and recover them to computer easily.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by qunaer.

How to Recover Messages on Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? 6 days 16 hours ago #4

• nacute11
  • Junior Boarder
If you don’t make a backup, you can use a android file recovery tool to extract messages from broken samsung phone, you also can get back music, video, photo, contacts, call history and other files. It can support all samsung devices and other android phones.
how to recover deleted messages on samsung
Last Edit: 6 days 16 hours ago by nacute11.