TOPIC: Aopen DE45 green tinge to everything (via HDMI)
Aopen DE45 green tinge to everything (via HDMI)
3 years 11 months ago #1
I've installed Openelec on an Aopen DE45. Specs below:
Highly performance Full HD 1080p content playback
• Supports dual display with HDMI and dual VGA video outputs
• Low noise and low power consumption
• Highly compact size, 166mm x 157mm x 48mm
• Supports Socket P Intel® Core™ 2 Duo (Penryn) / Celeron™ M CPU
• Intel® GM45+ICH9M chipset
• Supports Microsoft® DirectX™ 10 with on-die GMA X4500MHD graphics engine
• Supports Dual Channel DDR-II 667/800 MHz up to 4GB
• Provides Giga LAN, USB 2.0 (Front x2, Rear x2) Ports
• Provides RS232 serial port
• Supports one 2.5” S-ATA HDD and one slim optical drive
• Power in DC 20V 90W adapter
• Provides mini Card slot
• Tough, Shock-Absorbent Frame
• Supports Wireless Antenna
Everything has a green tinge to it though when hooked up through HDMI. When the computer boots up the Openelec splash green displays properly. However, in Openelec itself, everything is green. See attached file.
If I connect via VGA everything is fine.
Suggestions? BTW, I used the Generic build. And display's HDMI input looks great with Xbox, other computers, etc.
OpenELEC-Intel.i386-devel-20121124031029-r12577.tar.bz2 for Dell Hybrid Studio G965 graphics card screen starts normally (not green)
But when playing a movie on the screen flying white dots
The administrator has disabled public write access.