NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6/6S

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6/6S 2 months 1 day ago #1

• Jerry Smith
  • User is blocked
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6/6S

“I deleted some contacts on iPhone 6s by accident last night. How can I get back those deleted contacts from my iPhone 6s? Can you give me some suggestions? Thanks. iPhone 6s, running on iOS 10.2.”

iPhone is popular for its design and unique operation experience. You may already have one or two, or get the iPhone 6S / iPhone 6/ iPhone 7/7 Plus, the most powerful 4 – inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12 – megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos bring your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large. Now since iPhone SE is seen as an upgrade on iPhone 5S, many people hoped to gain a new iPhone SE. However, accidental deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, device crash or damage, restore to factory settings and other scenarios are a few of the reasons behind losing the data. iPhone 6s/6/SE will not be an exception. So, what can you do when you misplace the important contacts? Retrieving lost contacts on your iPhone 6S/6 is possible. Read on to learn about the process that will help you recover contacts and other data from iPhone 6S/6.

Best Software to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6s/6

[b]iPhone Data Recovery[/b] is a powerful iPhone data recovery software which can not only recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, notes, wechat messages, whatsapp messages, calendar, videos, call history, etc from iPhone directly, but also can extract and restore lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively. Of course, with the help of iPhone Data Recovery, you can fix your iPhone to normal, sometimes your iPhone 8/7/SE/6S/6/5S/5/4S will stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, white/black screen of death, Apple logo and more cases, this program can get your iPhone out of recovery mode and fix your iPhone stuck on Apple logo and return your device to work normally.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 day ago by Jerry Smith.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6/6S 2 months 1 day ago #2

• qunaer
  • Junior Boarder
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6/6S? First check if there is a backup of deleted contacts, if there is, you can easily recover from backup files. If there is no backup, you can still use iOS Data Recovery tool to get them back before they are overwritten.

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6/6S 1 week 16 hours ago #3

• samler1
  • Fresh Boarder
With the help of this excellent iPhone data recovery software, you can recover iPhone data without backup.
www.iphone-data-recovery.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
Last Edit: 1 week 16 hours ago by samler1.