I have bought a Raspberry Pi 3 and the RPi touch screen. When I connect my touchscreen to the raspberry and boot up Kodi/Openelec, the touch screen is upside down. How to I rotate it to the other way? I bought a cabinet for the raspberry and touchscreen, and the touchscreen is upside down. I have heard the you can add lcd_rotate=2, but how do I do this? Can anyone give me step by step how to do this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Raspberry Pi touchscreen KODI
2 months 4 days ago #2
1) remove your SD card from the Raspberry
2) put it in your PC
3) search with Finder (Apple) or Explorer (Windows) for the extra drive (your SD card)
4) edit the file config.txt with a text editor (not Word!)
5) Add an extra line with lcd_rotate=2
6) save it and put your SD card back in the Raspberry
1) make with ssh (in Terminal mode) a connection with OpenElec (if connection is refused, seek the system menu in OpenElec and allow ssh)
2) login with:
3) password is:
3) if you don't know the number, look for the networkconnection in the OpenElec systemmenu
4) when you are logged in, type:
mount -o remount,rw /flash
5) Add the following line to config.txt:
6) if you see a small (rainbow) flash sign in the upper right corner of your display, also add:
7) then ctrl+x to save.
mount -o remount,ro /flash