NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pause in LiveTV

Pause in LiveTV 1 year 3 months ago #1

• jlazkano
  • Junior Boarder
Hello,

I installed Tvheadend client and I want to know if it is possible to pause the LiveTV and continue after a while.

I try to push the play/pause button in the remote but it doesn't work.

Is this related to the addon or to the tvheadend configuration?

Thanks and regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pause in LiveTV 8 months 1 week ago #2

• ClayMontgomery
  • Fresh Boarder
  • http://montgomery1.com/htpc/
I have not used Tvheadend, but I can tell you that pausing LiveTV certainly works when using MediaPortal, a Windows-only backend. There is a time limit to how long the backend will queue the video (typically 1 hour). Be sure Kodi is actually receiving the correct key code for pause/stop - the space bar. They use the same key for both. Some remotes tend to omit PVR keys strangely enough. Does it work when you connect a USB keyboard?

Regards, Clay
Check out my HTPC Guide for North America!

Pause in LiveTV 3 weeks 1 day ago #3

• HIRAD22
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone!
The post was very good
Hi friends of the forum how to find answers to our questions
It's great, this forum is especially for you who are referring to these issuesتعمیرات درب و پنجره دو جداره upvc
نصب پنجره دوجداره
Thank you very much from you
I am 15 years old with experience in repairs and upgrading of doors and windows upvc and aluminum windows and repairing frames in my service to your dear colleagues in Tehran and Karaj. It should be noted that the services provided by me in the field of repair and double glazing of windows I will be with the best price and the highest quality as soon as possible and all weekday even on holiday days.
need to evolve him to get his super shot timer down far enough to find out. If it does, Chuck's threat level in pvp will be quartered.[/QUOTE]