NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RPi2

RPi2 2 months 4 weeks ago #1

• geejay
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all, I have a rpi2 and I have loaded OpenELEC 8.0.4-arm to my sd card along with the update file. I have Kodi 17.3 configured and working well. I have done all my updates and install the addons I choose. . I am also looking on a way to stream my local tv channels from a outside digital antenna. I have a usb dongle tv tuner WINTV HVR 955Q. I can run this on my regular OS and I do use tvheadend and the w-scan command to get channels tuned in.

Can this be done on Kodi 17.3? I tried pvr simple client, tried the tvheadend client no works. Does anyone have any input on this matter?

tks its
geejay
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RE: RPi2 2 months 4 weeks ago #2

• jmooremcc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
geejay wrote:
Hello all, I have a rpi2 and I have loaded OpenELEC 8.0.4-arm to my sd card along with the update file. I have Kodi 17.3 configured and working well. I have done all my updates and install the addons I choose. . I am also looking on a way to stream my local tv channels from a outside digital antenna. I have a usb dongle tv tuner WINTV HVR 955Q. I can run this on my regular OS and I do use tvheadend and the w-scan command to get channels tuned in.

Can this be done on Kodi 17.3? I tried pvr simple client, tried the tvheadend client no works. Does anyone have any input on this matter?

tks its
geejay
I'm using nextPVR as the backend server on my windows pc. I then installed the nextPVR addon in Kodi to access the backend server. I'm able to watch live TV and record and playback live TV with this setup.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.