NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Play iTunes Video on TV with Streaming Set-top Box

Play iTunes Video on TV with Streaming Set-top Box 4 weeks 1 day ago #1

With the Android set-top box such as chromecast, roku, amazon fire tv, we can easily enjoy videos from many video resources such as YouTube, NetFlix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu and so on. However, none of them support iTunes videos due to the DRM protection.
But please don't worry, if you really want to convert itunes movies to android set top boxes, you can also try the DRM removal tool to help you remove DRM.

Here I will take the DRmare M4V Converter for example to show you how to enable you to play iTunes videos through the streaming boxes Chromecast, roku, amazon TV.

It takes only 3 steps to turn your DRM protected files to common video files.

1. Prepare iTunes videos.

You can download iTunes movies from iTunes first and then drag & drop to import them to the software DRmare M4V Converter.

2. Select the output video profile.
It supports multiple output profiles, but if you want to convert videos losslessly, I'd recommend the MP4 format.

3. Convert iTunes videos.
Just click 'Convert', it will convert your iTunes movies to common video files in a prompt way.
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by Jayden_Nelson.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Play iTunes Video on TV with Streaming Set-top Box 2 weeks 6 days ago #2

• Sophialing
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your sharing. It's really helpful to me.
It's really luck thing to me that I can get this powerful iTunes DRM media converter at up to 50% discount, since It unveiled its Thanksgiving Sales Promotion to express thankful to its customers.
Now, I can play my iTunes movies and TV shows on TV via Android streaming set-top box without any limitation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.