NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Random restart to Kodi homepage April 2017

Random restart to Kodi homepage April 2017 4 months 4 weeks ago #1

• Kanad0s
  • Fresh Boarder
I just upgraded to 8.0.1 with Kodi 17.1. I was using 6.0.3 and did a manual upgrade first to 7.0.1 and then to 8.0.1 to try to avoid any huge problems I had read about. I have a WeTek Openelec box and had no problems with the install but Kodi randomly freezes and then reboots on me, mid-stream.
I also saw it do the same thing while just being idle. I recently turned on the debugging and I've linked the three log files that I could find. I have no idea how to make heads or tails out of them or even if there is any useful information in them.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByKYeCmY3T-PS3VhbG9PdzUwVE0?usp=sharing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Random restart to Kodi homepage April 2017 4 months 3 weeks ago #2

• sraue
  • Developer
  • Thank you received: 650
regarding your logs you have a problem similiar to forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=263372 . other then that you have some addons and repos installed Kodi does not support and we cant support too. Please try again with a build without this 3rd party addons installed and setup your system to your needs. if kodi crashes again after the installation of not supported addons check if this addons are updated for kodi-17 and try to get support from the addon devs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.