We are looking for a person who can help us with writing articles and texts for our website. If you are familiar with OpenELEC and Kodi and you like writing articles (in english) please contact sraue via PM or via our IRC chat.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [HELP] No Wifi Acer Aspire One 722

[HELP] No Wifi Acer Aspire One 722 3 years 6 months ago #1

• KillerKelvUK
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi, I have several OE boxes running fine but am unable to get the wireless working on my Acer Aspire One 722 netbook. I have it running Win7 & Ubuntu 12.04 over wifi without issue, however for Ubuntu I did get some wifi performance issues with the stock driver set that were solved by compiling the latest Broadcom STA drivers...that I found here.

The netbook uses the Broadcom 4313 chip set and a forum search for this only reveals this thread which referenced the same wifi chipset and I've ensured that I can see wlan0 in ifconfig via SSH.

Here's my dmesg output which clearly shows a network problem of some kind?
Here's my lsmod output.
Here's an 'ifconfig wlan0' output.

Working via a wired connection is flawless and the boot process is quick and painless. Would apprecaite any help/pointers to help me resolve. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm running the Fusion build beta 2 version 1.95.2 :blush:

Cheers all,

(Home Theater - Intel NUC D34010WYK, Custom 3rd Gen i7 M-ATX home server [RAID 10, loads of apps], Samsung UE55ES8000 TV, Yamaha RX-A2020 Receiver, Monitor Audio Silver RX 5.1 Speakers)
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by KillerKelvUK.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Moderators: lrusak